KERRAMAX CARE™ Super-Absorbent Dressing
Super-Absorbent Dressing for improving patient care
There’s so much more to caring for someone than just physically changing dressings. The emotional aspects are equally as important, from maintaining your patient’s dignity to helping them cope with restricted movement.
We believe everything we do should improve the overall care you can offer them – so KERRAMAX CARE™ Dressing has been developed to minimise both discomfort and the number of dressing changes for the patient.
KERRAMAX CARE™ Dressing's wicking action absorbs potentially unhealthy exudate and locks it inside the dressing, so it doesn’t leak or drip1*. The absorption capacity reduces dressing changes with less wound disturbance and improves patient comfort, as the dressing
stays dry to the touch preventing maceration and surrounding skin problems2. KERRAMAX CARE™ Dressing is suitable for use under all forms of compression3.
The KERRAMAX CARE™ Dressing range is available as an adhesive and a non-adhesive dressing in a variety of shapes and sizes, both offer:
- Soft, nonwoven material helps to provide improved comfort for the patient2, along with excellent transpiration
- Unique horizontal wicking layer effectively increases capacity by distributing exudate throughout the dressing
- Super-absorbent core locks exudate2 in so the dressing remains dry to the touch, improving comfort and facilitating healing
- Heat-sealed border prevents leakage from the dressing4 so that the patient remains clean and comfortable for a longer period. Adhesive free.
Available on the adhesive variant:
- Acrylic Adhesive border ensures the dressing remains in place
Specific indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for KCI products and therapies. Healthcare providers should review the product User Manual, Safety Information and/or Instructions for Use prior to application.
* As demonstrated in in-vitro