KERRACEL™ Gelling Fiber Dressing
A Gelling Fibre Dressing
KERRACEL™ Dressing is a 100% carboxmethyl celluose primary dressing for use on a variety of exuding wounds. Soft and conformable, KERRACEL™ Dressing has a high absorbency1* and retains its integrity when removed from the wound/cavity1*.
KERRACEL™ Dressings are designed to:
- Lock in exudate1* to protect peri-wound skin from maceration
- Form a soothing gel when wet
- Contour to the wound bed to minimise dead space where bacteria can live2*
- Help maintain a moist healing environment
- Be removed from the wound bed in one piece1*
Specific indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for KCI products and therapies. Healthcare providers should review the product User Manual, Safety Information and/or Instructions for Use prior to application.
*As demonstrated in in-vitro