1. Guest JF, et al. Health economic burden that wounds impose on the National Health Service in the UK. British Medical Journal 2015; 009283.
2. Guest JF, Fuller GW, Vowden P. Diabetic foot ulcer management in clinical practice in the UK: costs and outcomes. Int Wound J 2017
3. British Diabetic Association (1996), Diabetes in the UK, United Kingdom, London, BDA compared to Quality and Outcomes Framework 2016–17 and Scottish Diabetes Survey 2016.
4. Amputee Statistical Database for the United Kingdom (2007). Lower limb amputations. 3.NCVIN (2018) Footcare Activity Profile 2014–17.
5. Bennett G, et al. The cost of pressure ulcers in the UK: Age and Ageing 2004; 33: 230–235
6. Posnett J, et al. The resource impact of wounds on health-care providers in Europe. Journal of Wound Care 2009;18: 4,154–61